5 Bedroom Luxury Rental Villa with Views of Kotor Bay, Montenegro
- Swimming Pool
- Baby Equipment
- Internet Access
- Log Fire
- Beach nearby
- Horse Riding
- Child Friendly
- Sea View
Villa Stari Mlin is a luxury rental property on the Bay of Kotor in Montenegro on one of the most stunning stretches of the Adriatic coast. Located high up on the Lustica peninsular, the villa has dramatic, 180-degree views of the Bay of Kotor and the twin massifs of the Orjen and Lovcen mountains, and is nestled on a peaceful hillside surrounded by olive groves, small stone hamlets and fishing villages.
The 400 year-old heritage property has been fully restored and modernised to provide all the comforts of 21st century living, while retaining all the charm of its long history. It is decorated with a combination of English and continental antique and contemporary furniture. There is a large sitting room, spacious kitchen-dining room, and a covered verandah for outdoor dining, with stunning views onto the rural landscape and the sea and mountains beyond. The Mediterranean garden includes a 10-metre pool, large stone-paved sun terrace and a shady pergola with summer kitchen, fridge and barbecue.
Villa Stari Mlin is the perfect location to tie the knot and share your special day with your nearest and dearest.Say YES in front of our beautiful stone villa and be part of a legacy where generations of couples have taken their wedding vows and started their journey of wedded bliss together. The venue is exclusive and limited to 30 people. If you are an artist wanting to organise a painting holiday, course or retreat for your students, there’s no better location for teaching one-on-one and working alongside your guests demonstrating different ideas and approaches, and with time for discussion and critique.
Guests will not want to leave this stunning hillside sanctuary; but should they want to, the medieval UNESCO-protected seaside fortress town of Kotor, the idyllic Venetian republic maritime towns of Rose and Perast and the glitz of Porto Montenegro, Europe’s largest super-yacht marina, with its clubs, boutiques, spas and restaurants, are all a short drive away. The house is well-served by local restaurants serving fresh local fish and seafood and supermarkets, and there are several beaches within a 15 minute drive.
The nearest international airport is Tivat (20 minutes), and both Dubrovnik and Podgorica airports are less than two hours drive.
Tivat (20 minute drive)
10 minute drive
The villa provides stylish and comfortable accommodation for up to 10 guests in 5 bedrooms with ensuite shower room, each individually decorated with a combination of English and continental antique and contemporary furniture. There is a spacious, fully modernised kitchen space with island bar, dishwasher, coffee machine and more. A large sitting room with comfortable sofas, a wood burning stove, plus HD TV and DVD player. A large table in the kitchen-dining room can comfortably seat up to 10 people for indoor dining.
There is a sizeable first floor veranda for outdoor dining, with stunning views onto the rural landscape and the sea and mountains beyond. The terraced garden, which is planted with typical Mediterranean plants, herbs and trees, includes a 10-metre saltwater (no chlorine) infinity pool, a large stone-paved sun terrace and a shady pergola with summer kitchen and BBQ. Relax in the loungers and enjoy the views of Kotor Bay by the 10m pool, with parasols to shade from the sun.
Conditions of Rental
Check in from 4pm and Check out: by 10am. Please note that Jun - Aug changeover day is a Sunday. Children are welcome, and pets are allowed with prior arrangement. Smoking is not allowed. Daily housekeeper is included in your stay. A refundable damage deposit of £750 is charged at time of booking, with 25% taken with the initial rental deposit, and the remaining 75% is collected with the final payment, 60 days prior to rental start date. The refundable damage deposit is released 7 days after departure via direct bank transfer. (subject to any retentions). Please note there is an adjoining annexe (separately owned) with outdoor space beside the back veranda. No facilities are shared.