- Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court
- Log Fire
- Sauna or Steam Room
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Internet Access
- Baby Equipment
- Open fire
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Family friendly
- Tennis court
- Walks nearby
- Cycling nearby
- Enclosed garden
- Child friendly
- Cot available
- High chair available
- Washing machine
- Great views
Please note Updates for on-site facilities following the latest Government Guidelines:
The government has confirmed that the Spa, indoor pool and gym facilities must remain closed until further notice.
Outdoor pools open with restrictions and time slot must be pre booked.
Play Areas: The Government has confirmed that we may re-open outdoor play areas.
Soft Play Area: The Government has confirmed that this must remain closed until further notice.
Open Water: Whilst we understand that the swimming pool facilities will be closed upon a return to the Estate, and you may then be tempted to swim in the lakes, we must remind you that open water swimming on the lakes at Lower Mill Estate can be dangerous and if any person chooses to partake in open water swimming, they must be aware of the following:
1. The open water bodies are NOT supervised by LME staff
2. British Standard buoyancy aids must be worn by all Homeowners, Guests and Renters wishing to use the lakes and users are encouraged to make themselves aware of the location of throw lines which are situated at appropriate locations at the edge of lakes
3. Swimmers should ensure that they do not enter the water bodies without supervision from others of their household
4. Swimmers will be asked politely to leave the water bodies if it is believed that the activities taking place are dangerous or no buoyancy aids are worn
5. No inflatables to be used on the lakes at any time
Lower Mill Estate, Gloucestershire is a short drive away from The Cotswold Water Park, which is an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, covering 40 square miles and made up of over 140 lakes surrounded by picturesque Cotswold villages, historic market towns and an area of lakes larger than the Norfolk Broads. The Cotswold Water Park is Britain's largest water park and offers a wide range of activities including boating, water skiing, fishing (some of the finest trout fishing in the country), cycling, walking, golf and horse riding.
Second floor open plan living area with kitchen, dining area (for 10) and sitting area (for 7 on sofas + 2 arm chairs) with wood burner with access to decked area.
Third floor outside fully finished decked area.
Please note: Enquiries and bookings for this One Off Place are managed by one of our partner agents. Click on the enquiry button to be taken straight through to their website where you can check exact rates and availability, and make your booking. We aim to keep the property descriptions on One Off Places up to date, but please also check the copy on the partner website to ensure you’re seeing the most up to date information.