Sign up to receive info about our stunning accommodation, best deals and late availability

4 Bedroom Villa with Pool near Estepona, Andalucia, Spain

Estepona, Andalucia, Spain, Europe
House and garden
4 Bedroom Villa with Pool near Estepona, Andalucia, Spain
House and garden Pool and views from roof terrace Pool with cover and garden Pool without cover
Master bedroom Living room Hallway BBQ
Roof terrace Spiral stairs Kitchen Double bedroom
More images
Price: From £107 per night Minimum stay 7 nights
One Off Places rating: 1 reviews (1 reviews)
Property Info
Accommodation Type
House / Villa
Property Setting
  • Near the Sea
  • Village / Rural
Holiday Type
  • Family
  • Sports & activity
  • Culture
  • Relaxing
Exterior Facilities
  • Garden
  • Swimming Pool
  • Terrace
Interior Facilities
  • Cot / Highchair
  • Dishwasher
  • Internet Access
  • Linen provided
  • Log Fire
  • Television
  • Washing Machine
  • Beach within 30km
  • Beach within walking distance
  • Birdwatching
  • Canoeing
  • Cycling
  • Fishing
  • Golf within 30km
  • Horse Riding
  • Tennis
  • Walking
  • Watersports
  • Child Friendly
  • Short breaks available
  • Sea View
Please note that the map is to provide an indication of the area and may not be exact.
One-Off Feature

A four bedroom villa with pool and sea views, set in a beautiful rural location yet just a mile from the seaside resort of Estepona in southern Spain.  Beaches, shops and restaurants a short distance away.

General Info

Villa Carlos is in an excellent location for a relaxing holiday in a beautiful location.  The town of Estepona is on your doorstep, there’s fabulous walking in the vicinity in the Sierra Bermeja Natural Park, and there’s a country restaurant just a few minutes walk away.

The Area Surrounding The Property / Accommodation

The legendary towns of Ronda, Granada and Seville can all be reached as a day trip. Head a little inland to explore the picturesque "white villages" of the Serrania de Ronda and its breathtaking landscapes.   There are lots of beaches and golf courses in the vicinity, and a multitude of activities available for all the family.

Getting There & Local Amenities

Getting There:
Nearest airports are Gibraltar and Malaga.   There are multiple airlines which fly into these airports.  A car is recommended.

Nearest Airport:
Malaga or Gibraltar

Nearest Train Station:

Nearest Ferry:

Nearest Restaurant:
Walking distance

Nearest Beach:

Nearest Shop:

Nearest Market:

Car Hire:

Accommodation Details

Interior Details
The villa sleeps up to eight people in four bedrooms.  There are three bathrooms.  The villa is well furnished throughout and has lots of quirky and individual features including a tower bedroom with stunning sea views.  The kitchen is well equipped with all the necessary mod cons.  There is wifi throughout.

Exterior Details
Villa Carlos is set in lush scented gardens and has wonderful sea views which stretch for miles - on clear days you can see the north African coast.  The patio is perfect for al fresco dining and is fringed with flower borders.  There is a large, covered, heated swimming pool which makes the villa an attractive proposition all year round.  In the summer months the cover is removed so you can laze by the pool enjoying the views.

Conditions of Rental
30% deposit payable on booking.  Remaining 70% payable 2 months before arrival.  You may cancel up to one month before arrival with a full refund less a 15% booking fee.  Less than one month before arrival the rental fee is payable in full.  500 euro security deposit payable on arrival. 60 euro end of stay cleaning fee.

Write A Review
Your Name:
Date Of Stay:
Your Review:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below:
© 2019 One Off Places Ltd