Sign up to receive info about our stunning accommodation, best deals and late availability

4 Bedroom Hill View House in Spain, Galicia, Noia

Noia, Galicia, Spain, Europe
Casa Piloto
4 Bedroom Hill View House in Spain, Galicia, Noia
Pool  Main Bathroom Sofa/Dining Fireplace
Atrium View Main Bedroom Games Room   Atrium Living
Kitchen Bar Twins
More images
Price: From £169 per night
One Off Places rating: 7 reviews (7 reviews)
Property Info
Accommodation Type
House / Villa
Property Setting
  • Mountainous
  • Village / Rural
Holiday Type
  • Relaxing
  • Family
  • Culture
Exterior Facilities
  • Balcony
  • Garden
  • Swimming Pool
Interior Facilities
  • Cot / Highchair
  • Dishwasher
  • DVD player
  • Internet Access
  • Linen provided
  • Log Fire
  • Maid Service
  • Television
  • Washing Machine
  • Beach within 30km
  • Birdwatching
  • Fishing
  • Golf within 30km
  • Horse Riding
  • Tennis
  • Walking
  • Watersports
  • Babysitting available
  • Child Friendly
  • Pet Friendly
  • Short breaks available
Please note that the map is to provide an indication of the area and may not be exact.
One-Off Feature

This Grand Stone villa has been recently renovated to the highest of contemporary standards whilst maintaining the beautiful traditional stone aesthetics of a traditional Galician home. The interior design combined with the stunning views, the dramatic garden and private swimming pool (10x5) make it the perfect retreat for a family holiday in Galicia.

General Info

Perched into the hills of Abaixo de Roo, this villa is ideally situated to access the delights of Galicia and the Ria de Muros y Noia region. Pristine white sandy beaches are just 5 minutes away. The charming nearby fishing and market towns of Muros and Noia are also pleasant places to spend evenings. An hours drive in any direction will take you to the historical cities of Padron, Pontevedra and Santiago de Compostela. You can also hike, go horse riding, kite surfing, surfing and go-karting locally.

The Area Surrounding The Property / Accommodation

Situated just 3kms from the fabulous Ria, you can explore and discover your very own white sandy beach, such is the tranquility of the area. There are many hiking opportunities and local activities/festivals to ensure there is always something for you and the kids to enjoy on holiday in Galicia.

Getting There & Local Amenities

Getting There:
The main airport is Santiago de Compostela which is a 40 minute drive away. There are direct flights from Stansted or to La Coruña from Heathrow/Gatwick. Also fly to Vigo or Porto.

Nearest Airport:
Santiago de Compostela 40kms

Nearest Bus Stop:
Local 1km

Nearest Ferry:

Nearest Restaurant:
Many good quality local eateries nearby

Nearest Beach:
Beautiful beaches all along the Ria

Nearest Shop:
Local (1km)

Nearest Market:
Thursday and Sunday markets in Noia

Car Hire:

Accommodation Details

Interior Details
This house has been beautifully designed throughout. It has four bedrooms, sleeping 8 people. There is a wonderful atrium, living/dining area and kitchen with all mod cons. There is also a games room featuring a classic green baize pool table – plus a large balcony which gives superb views over the gardens and hills beyond. This is a stunning location for a truly memorable holiday in Galicia.

Exterior Details
A private 10 x 5m swimming pool, BBQ area and private boules/badminton playing area are also in the garden, which has stunning vistas of the nearby hills and valleys. A holiday in Galicia will guarantee you a lot of beautiful views and wide open spaces!

Conditions of Rental
The properties are cleaned once a week with a more regular cleaning service also available. A 40% deposit is required. The remaining 60% being due within 4 weeks of arrival date.

Write A Review
Your Name:
Date Of Stay:
Your Review:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below:
© 2019 One Off Places Ltd