Availability Search

Sign up to receive info about our stunning accommodation, best deals and late availability

4 Bedroom Luxury Villa near the beaches of the Ria de Muros y Noia, Galicia, Spain

Roo, Galicia, Spain, Europe
Casa de Roo
4 Bedroom Luxury Villa near the beaches of the Ria de Muros y Noia, Galicia, Spain
Casa de Roo Garden Exterior House
Setting Balcony views Stairs Living
Mezzanine Bedroom Twin Bed
Bathroom Bedroom Double Living
Interior Bed Table Games
More images
Price: From £222 per night Minimum stay 4 nights
One Off Places rating: 4 reviews (4 reviews)
Property Info
Accommodation Type
House / Villa
Property Setting
  • Mountainous
  • Village / Rural
Holiday Type
  • Relaxing
  • Family
  • Sports & activity
  • Culture
Exterior Facilities
  • Balcony
  • Garden
  • Swimming Pool
  • Terrace
Interior Facilities
  • Cot / Highchair
  • Dishwasher
  • DVD player
  • Internet Access
  • Linen provided
  • Log Fire
  • Television
  • Washing Machine
Activities
  • Beach within 30km
  • Birdwatching
  • Canoeing
  • Cycling
  • Fishing
  • Flying
  • Golf within 30km
  • Horse Riding
  • Tennis
  • Walking
  • Watersports
Bedrooms
4
Conditions
  • Babysitting available
  • Child Friendly
Guests
8
Catering
self-catering
Please note that the map is to provide an indication of the area and may not be exact.
Special Offer

From 13th September 2019 to 22nd November 2019

10% off all remaining 2019 weeks at Casa de Roo.

One-Off Feature

This old stone villa sits on top of the hill that is the village of Roo in Galicia, Spain. Recently restored to the highest of standards, this villa cozily mixes the classic old stone feel with a modern yet comfortably traditional design. The Villa has incredible views, is just 5 minutes from the beautiful white sandy beaches of the Ria de Muros y Noia region, has its own very private garden and solar heated swimming pool.

General Info

This villa is ideally situated to access the delights of Galicia and the Ria de Muros y Noia region. The charming fishing and market towns of Muros and Noia are a short drive away and very pleasant places to spend evenings and enjoy the famous Galician cuisine. Just 30 minutes away and you are in the beautiful medieval city of Santiago de Compostela, a real hidden gem in the Spanish tourist crown. Closer to home there are plenty of activities; you can go horse riding, kite surfing, surfing, go-karting, hiking, piloting and canoeing, to name a few.

The Area Surrounding The Property / Accommodation

Situated just 3kms from the fabulous Ria, you can explore and discover your very own white sandy beach, such is the tranquility of the area. There are many hiking opportunities and local activities/festivals to ensure there is always something for you and the kids to enjoy on holiday in Galicia.

Getting There & Local Amenities

Getting There:
The main airport is Santiago de Compostela, which is a 40 minute drive away. There are direct flights from Stansted, Liverpool and Dublin or indirect ones via Madrid and Barcelona. You can also fly in to Coruna or Vigo from Heathrow.

Nearest Airport:
Santiago de Compostela 35kms

Nearest Train Station:
Santiago de Compostela 35kms

Nearest Bus Stop:
Roo 1km

Nearest Ferry:
Santander

Nearest Restaurant:
Plenty

Nearest Beach:
Dozens of spacious white beaches

Nearest Market:
Noia on Thursdays and Sundays

Car Hire:
Advised

Accommodation Details

Interior Details
This house has been beautifully designed throughout. It has four bedrooms, sleeping 8 people. There is a wonderful attic loft/chill out room and a kitchen with all mod cons. There is also a games room with pool table and a main bedroom balcony, which gives superb views and a tempting glimpse of the nearby beaches.

Exterior Details
The garden is tucked away and is beautifully private extending itself into the forest. It has a private 10 x 5m swimming pool, BBQ area and outdoor sleeping area.

Conditions of Rental
The properties are cleaned once a week with a more regular cleaning service also available. A 40% deposit is required. The remaining 60% being due 4 weeks before your arrival date.

Reviews
Write A Review
Your Name:
Date Of Stay:
Your Review:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating:
Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below:
© 2019 One Off Places Ltd