Terms and Conditions for Users of One Off Places
General Terms and Conditions of using www.oneoffplaces.co.uk
We do not charge individuals to access One Off Places. However, this site is only to be used to contact our advertisers regarding the suitability of their individual property as a holiday rental. Any use by a person or entity for any purpose other than the research and subsequent booking of a holiday rental property is strictly prohibited. By visiting this site, you are subject to the following terms and conditions:
The site must not be used for any reason other than to view or make legitimate enquiries to owners regarding your interest in particular holiday rental properties.
Downloading of information from the Website
As a part of the rental enquiry process, for your own purposes and not for further distribution, you may download, display, or print any portion of One Off Places content.
Unless otherwise provided within these Terms, or unless specific applicable law requires One Off Places to allow you to do so, you may not do any of the following without the prior written consent of One Off Places Limited:
• Copy, reproduce, upload, post, display, republish, distribute, transmit, any part of the Content in any form whatsoever
• Sell, offer for sale, transfer, or license any portion of the Website in any form to any third parties;
• use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor, copy, or keep a database copy of the Content; or use any device, software or routine that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, or other computer programming routines that may damage, interfere or attempt to interfere with or intercept, the normal operation of our Website
• Use the Website other than to make legitimate enquiries regarding the rental of a property to One Off Places advertisers or any false, fraudulent or speculative reservation, or any reservation in anticipation of demand;
• Use or access the Website in any way that, in our reasonable judgment, adversely affects the performance or function of the Site, or any other computer systems or networks used by One Off Places, or infringes on our copyright or the copyright of our advertisers;
Limitation of Liability
In no event will One Off Places be liable for any damages, including without limitation any indirect, consequential, special, incidental, or punitive damages arising out of, based on, or resulting from this agreement or your use of the service, even if One Off Places has been advised of the possibility of such damages. These limitations and exclusions apply without regard to whether the damages arise from (1) breach of contract, (2) breach of warranty, (3) strict liability, (4) tort, (5) negligence, or (6) any other cause of action, to the extent such exclusion and limitations are not prohibited by applicable law. If you are dissatisfied with the service, you do not agree with any part of this agreement, or have any other dispute or claim with or against One Off Places Limited with respect this agreement or the service then your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the service.
You hereby agree to release, remise and forever discharge One Off Places Limited, its partners, service providers, vendors, and contractors and each of their respective agents, directors, officers, employees, and all other related persons or entities from any and all manner of rights, claims, complaints, demands, causes of action, proceedings, liabilities, obligations, legal fees, costs, and disbursements of any nature whatsoever, whether known or unknown, which now or hereafter arise from, relate to, or are connected with your use of the service.
When you use One Off Places to send an enquiry to an advertiser, you agree to allow One Off Places or its affiliated websites to add your email address to our database of customers. You will receive at least one promotional email from One Off Places. You are welcome to opt not to receive emails from One Off Places at any time.